Wednesday, June 17, 2009

A marked man

Today I marked Brian Decker as my silent competitor. I can keep pace with him – and I will. He’s beating me by only one sale right now, and that won’t be the case for long.

I called into Jean around 5:30 and asked if he had made a sale. Her affirmative answer was enough of a spark to get me going, so I went and got one. It was great.

I also bought two new swim suits tonight. A cute green two-piece and a fun red one-piece. I really needed a one piece for laps and when I swim with the guys....Oh those guys. I just feel better about being around them if I'm not prancing around in a bikini. But the green bikini is super cute and fits much better than I was expecting it to when I initially looked at it.

The joys of summer sales.

No comments:

Post a Comment